The Faculty of Chemical Technology is a dynamically developing unit with a long-established teaching tradition, whose mission is to prepare highly-qualified engineering and technological staff for the needs of the broadly understood industry. The Faculty’s close cooperation with the economic sector enables students to gain knowledge in the area of practical solutions. Traineeships offered to students by the Faculty open to them attractive career prospects. A special advantage of studying at the Faculty of Chemical Technology is the combination of theoretical knowledge with laboratory and technological practice. Students learn the principles of conducting technological processes and implementing them in industry. In addition, numerous projects allow them to develop teamwork skills and knowledge of English for specific purposes enables effective communication with technologists from various industry branches.
Fields of study offered by the Faculty include:
- Chemical Technology - a field of study that prepares technologists who want to combine chemical knowledge and skills with professional engineering knowledge allowing them to have an interdisciplinary view of industrial processes. The programme is also available in English (Chemical Technology).
- Chemical and Process Engineering - a field of study that allows to acquire skills in the scope of planning, designing and implementing modern technological processes.
- Environmental Protection Technologies - a field of study that prepares specialists for the control of industrial processes and implementation of modern and pro-ecological technical and technological achievements in the context of environmental protection.
- Pharmaceutical Engineering - a field of study that allows to gain wide engineering competences in the range of pharmaceutical sciences and design of technological processes.
- Circular System Technologies - a field of study that enables the acquisition of the latest knowledge in the area of managing natural and renewable resources, planning new pro-ecological technological solutions, including recycling technologies, and designing innovative utility materials with the possibility of reusing them.
While studying, students can participate in programmes that enable them to do internships in Poland and abroad and to learn at partner universities as part of the Erasmus + programme and the IAESTE association.